There will be some instances when the offer may differ. Depending on the condition of your car, we may need to adjust the price. There may be a reason for this, such as the car’s history, customisation, excessive mileage, or service history, which affect its value.
We provide a One Stop Sell Your Car service. Our service is straight forward. We come to you and buy your car, bakkie or truck in an efficient and quick way up. We buy vehicles of all sorts (cars, bakkies, kombies, double-cabs, trucks, sedans etc), primarily in the lower to medium price ranges. We also buy non runners, hail damaged and accident damaged vehicles.
- Complete the Online form.
- Receive an estimated offer.
- Accept the given offer.
- An agent will contact you to arrange viewing.
- As soon as the application is received, an expert consultant will contact the applicant via telephone within 24 hours.
- Our team will arrange an evaluation once we’ve discussed your car’s value over the phone.
- Upon agreement on the offer, we will contact you to arrange a viewing at a time suitable for you.
As soon as your car is purchased, it is registered in Alma Car’s name.
The payment for your car will be made immediately once our agent evaluates your vehicle and the deal has been concluded.
The sale price will be transferred into your account electronically (EFT). We use the business integrator platform, so there will be no waiting time for the payment to clear. All payments are immediate.
- It is important that you remove all your personal belongings from the car before your appointment.
- During the booking process, we will confirm all items and paperwork you will need.
Usually, we need the following information from you:
- Original Registration Papers of the vehicle (NATIS)
- ID book of owner or Passport
- Bank Account Details
- Recent and valid settlement letter (in cases when the vehicle is still under finance).
- A vehicle’s owner must be established before the sale can proceed.
- When we arrive, the vehicle will be briefly inspected to determine the condition.
- We will take a few pictures and send to head office.
- We will take the vehicle for a test drive.
- The V.I.N and Engine numbers will be checked.
- Once the Buyer has completed the evaluation, they will contact our pricing team, who will then issue a final offer for you.